21 August 2010

Hp Tablet PC stylus combined with rubber grip taken from Pilot pen.

Using the pen that comes with the tablet is quite uncomfortable.The size of the pen is so small.(at least for my big hands).But the pen itself is quite good.The pressure detection is smooth too.I wish the pen have the rubber grip like my Intous3 pen.
Most of tablet PC pen are compatible with the pen from WACOM yesteryears technology tablets,such as Artpad or Artz series.Pens from the early Cintiq(15sx,17sx,18sx) model also are using the same technology,which makes it also compatible.
However the pens from the Graphire,Intous,Cintiq or Bamboo series are not compatible with todays TabletPC.
This makes it very hard for me to get any replacement pen for my tablet PC.Better replacement I mean.I can always get the stock pen from HP if my pen happen to be missing.
Yesterday,with such creativity,i've done a little modification on my pen.I put the rubber grip from my old Pilot pen and put it on my HP pen.It fit perfectly.
The results was remarkable.I can move the pen freely without the pen slip or losing any pen pressure.


No comments: